Supplement Water that Calms

Posted by stacy_h


I am not easily get angry but sometimes, it is nice to throw a flower base to the person you are angry at, right? Mom will always tell me to drink a glass of water to make me calm. Take note, not just water but a supplement water.
They say that being angry is a functional value for survival. I don’t know. When we are angry, our body chemistry normally changes, our blood pressure increases, the immune system is stress. Body tension and stress levels are greatly heightened. And cells get damaged. My gosh!

Drinking water or to a higher level, drinking supplement water is not the only solution to manage anger. We can also do relaxation training and different meditation like yoga to cope with anger. But a big yell will also do sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment